Stepper Motor 5V 28BYJ-48 with ULN2003 Driver Board
A special combination of stepper motor and the its driver. The stepper motor easily fits into the JST connection of the driver.
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill(if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of – 5%of a step and this error is non cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- Model: 28BYJ-48
- Rated voltage: 5VDC
- Number of Phase: 4
- Speed Variation Ratio: 1/64
- Stepper Motor 5V 4-Phase 5-Wire & ULN2003 Driver Board for... http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Stepper_Motor_5V_4-...
- 2 of 7 11/18/16, 1:13 PM
- Stride Angle: 5.625° /64
- Frequency: 100Hz
- DC resistance： 50Ω±7%(25℃)
- Idle In-traction Frequency : > 600Hz
- Idle Out-traction Frequency : > 1000Hz
- In-traction Torque >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Self-positioning Torque >34.3mN.m
- Friction torque: 600-1200 gf.cm
- Pull in torque: 300 gf.cm
- Insulated resistance >10MΩ(500V)
- Insulated electricity power ：600VAC/1mA/1s
- Insulation grade ：A
- Rise in Temperature