Relay 12V Timer Delay NE555 Module
- DIMENSIO: 6.8CM * 2.1CM
- IC: NE555
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 12V
- Delay time adjustable (0- 10s)
- You can add the delay time by adding potentiometer;
- You can increase the delay time by increasing the capacitor C1;
- With the input power indicator;
- With relay actuation indicator;
- This relay can control device below AC 220V/10A (Max 2000W)
- With relay freewheeling protection;
- Delay time formula: T = 1.1RC. For example: Capacitor 100uf resistance 100K T = 10.1 * 100000 * 0.0001 = 11s
- When the power is on, the relay is time-delay closing:
- When you offer 12v to the relay, it will not pull in immediately and the output status >>Normal open is not connected with common, while Normal close connected with Common; after 1-10s(adjustable) delay, Normal open is connected with Common while Normal close disconnect with Common.
- Apply with mobile unit, delay the connection to prevent excessive current damaging the device;
- Prevent burning appliances when multiple devices are simultaneously starting and causing over-current.