Raspberry Pi Ultimate Cooling Dual Fan
Is your RaspberryPi overheating? Whether it’s in a hot environment or your RPi is crunching non-stop we have a solution – the Raspberry Pi Ultimate Cooling Dual Fan!
This heatsink is high-speed yet low noise and includes a heat sink. 3M thermal tape is included to help ensure the efficient and swift cooling of the processor. We tested this heatsink on the Raspberry Pi ourselves, and it passed our test! It’s ideal for your Raspberry Pi 4 as it was designed to be compatible with the most popular cases. We know this will bring you a fantastic user experience!
Note: Please put the heat sink (with adhesive paper) to the position shown above. Be sure to leave room for the GPIO, and keep the heat sink away from the capacitor.
- Easy to install
- Fast Heat dissipation
- Silence Fan without noise
- Smooth and straight aluminum material
- The 3M tape makes install easier
- Ultimate cooling fan kit for Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2, B+
- Reduce up to 20 degrees
- Dimensions: 51 x 25 x 13mm
- Weight: G.W 40.5g
- Battery: Exclude
- Test Environment Temperature: 26.8°C
- Hardware Environment: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- TF card: 8GB Class 10
- Software Environment Raspbian (OS）
- Testing Hardware’s Freq 1200MHzTesting Time 10 minutes
- Without Heatsink: 83.5°C
- With heatsink: 77°C
- Dual Fans with heatsink: 62°C
- Ultimate Cooling Fan
- 3M tape