Pulse Oximeter Heart-Rate Sensor Breakout MAX30102
The MAX30102 is an integrated pulse oximetry and heart-rate monitor biosensor module. It includes internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics with ambient light rejection. The MAX30102 provides a complete system solution to ease the design-in process for mobile and wearable devices.
The MAX30102 operates on a single 1.8V power supply and a separate 5.0V power supply for the internal LEDs. Communication is through a standard I2C-compatible interface. The module can be shut down through software with zero standby current, allowing the power rails to remain powered at all times.
- Heart-Rate Monitor and Pulse Oximeter Biosensor in LED Reflective Solution
- Tiny 5.6mm x 3.3mm x 1.55mm 14-Pin Optical Module
- Integrated Cover Glass for Optimal, Robust Performance
- Ultra-Low Power Operation for Mobile Devices
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- Low-Power Heart-Rate Monitor (
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7µA, typ)
- Fast Data Output Capability
- High Sample Rates
- Robust Motion Artifact Resilience
- High SNR
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range