Relay Module 5V 10A 1 Channel with Optocoupler
This is normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. SMD optocoupler isolation, strong driving capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA. Fault-tolerant design, the relay will not move even if the control line is broken. Power indicator (green), relay status indicator (red). All the interfaces can be directly connected by wiring terminals, which is very convenient.
- Relay version: 5V
- Quiescent current: 5mA
- Maximum current: 50mA
- Trigger current: 2-4mA
- DC +: then the power supply positive (voltage according to the relay requirements, with 5V; 2, DC-: connected to the power supply negative;
- IN1: 1 signal trigger side, you can set the high or low-level control relay pull; 1, NO1: 1 relay normally-open interface; 2, COM1: 1 relay common interface;
- NC1: 1 relay normally closed interface
- NO: Normally open relay interface, the relay before the vacant after the pull shorted with COM;
- COM: Common Interface Relays;
- NC: Normally closed relay interface relay shorted with COM ago , after the pull- vacant.