Linear Ball Bearing - 8mm diameter - LM8UU
This linear ball bearing is sort of the opposite of the radial ball bearings you may be familiar with. It's intended to slide along an 8mm linear shaft, rather than rotate around it. These are very slim, and good for when you want to attach a motion carriage onto a railing without adding a lot of weight.
These are very basic bearings, they're meant for a stepper-motion controlled set up so they're not ultra-smooth. They're best used for DIY/hobby robotics projects!
- 24mm long x 15mm outer diameter x 8mm inner diameter
- Dynamic load rating C(N): 260 N
- Static load rating Co(N): 400 N
- 4 Ball races inside
- 2 grooves with 14.5mm outer diameter
- Grooves vary in width between 1mm and 1.25mm