USB 3.0 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Network Lan Adapter
This adapter provides a standard RJ-45 connector for a quick and simple method of connecting to an Ethernet 10Mbps, Fast Ethernet 100Mbps, or Gigabit Ethernet 1000Mbps based LAN via a network hub or switch. The built-in USB 3.0 cable with type “A” Plug connects directly to your computer, Notebook or Ultrabook with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Host.
The power is provided directly by the USB bus, eliminating the requirement for an external power adapter. It also supports USB power saving with suspend/resume function to minimize system power consumption, which is especially useful for Notebook/Ultrabook users.
- Interface: USB 3.0 to the computer side, RJ45 to the network cable
- High-speed data transfer rate via USB3.0 Port
- Powered by a USB port, no external power adapter required
- Half/full duplex 10/100/1000Mbps operation self-adapting 10Mbps,100Mbps or 1000Mbps network adapter
- Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0
- Support IEEE802.3AZ 802.3 802.3u & 802.3ab
- Support Jumbo frame
- Support WOL(Wake-on-LAN)
- Support Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Mac OSX 10.6/10.7
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering; received VLAN Tag (4 bytes) can be stripped off or preserved