AC / DC 5V 1A Power Adapter Center Positive
AC / DC 5V 1A Power Adapter Center Positive - These are switch mode power supplies which mean the output is regulated to 5V (no more 14V outputs!) and the capable output current is much higher (1000mA!).
These will power most projects that don’t require more than 1000mA of current. Center-positive 5.5x2.1mm barrel connector.
Works with 100-240VAC inputs.
- Outstanding Quality
- Exceptionally Low Fault Rates for Short Circuit, Over Voltage, and Current Protection
- With no minimum load
- The power source here is controlled. the strong power supply
- There is no need for a plug converter because its plug design is for an Indian power socket.
- Small and light in weight
- Very Reliable
- controlled steady voltage
- excellent SMPS-based adapter
- Low ripple, stable output, and minimal interference
- Individual Output Voltage
- High Efficiency & low energy consumption
Input: 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
Switch mode power adapter category (SMPS)
DC output type
Output: 5 volts and 1 amp
Frequently asked questions about AC / DC 5V 1A Power Adapter
Q1: What happens if you connect an AC converter to a DC source?
Ans: If we link an AC supply to the DC equipment and devices: Some electrical components, including transistors and electrolytic capacitors, will be damaged by the positive and negative voltage (though this is not always the case). They could explode and catch fire in the event of increased AC voltage.