AC DC 220v to 5V 3.5W Isolated Switch Power Supply Module
Here's an easy way to power your Arduino! The AC-DC 220v to 5V 3.5W Isolated Switch Power Supply Module is a buck step down 220V to 5V power module, meaning you can connect one side to a power outlet and one side to a 5V microcontroller board. It also provides all the necessary protection for AC power handling so no need to worry about burning your devices.
- Input Voltage Range: AC 55-277V or DC 70-390V
- No Load Power:
- Output Voltage: 5V; max output voltage range: 4.9-5.3V or 4.8-5.2V; ripple wave 60mW
- Output Current: 0-600mA; output indicator lamp 1mA red light
- Output Power: 3W; efficiency 80%
- Output Protection: over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, overpower, short circuit protection etc
- Applications: for zero lines, live line intelligent switch, intelligent socket, equipment and instructions, other controllers, etc.
- Working temperature:-25~85℃
Inclusions: 1 x AC DC 220v to 5V 3.5W Isolated Switch Power Supply Module