Digital Micrometer 25MM Shahe
Do you ever have to measure a small component? This tool operates just like a caliper, but measures in the smallest commonly used unit of measure, millimeters are handy in instances like this.
A micrometer is a tool used for the precise measurement of tiny objects. Like a caliper, it can measure the depth, length, and thickness of an object that fits its anvil and spindle. It is ideal in mechanical engineering and machine applications.
This micrometer can measure from 0 to 25mm or 0 to 1 inch. It has a resolution of 0.00005"/0.001mm with +- 0.00005" measurement accuracy. It also has an LCD screen that displays the measurement, in inches or millimeters.
This micrometer has oil-resistant plastic components, as well as measuring faces tip are made with carbide to make it more durable. It has a ratchet stop that helps in providing uniform pressure for a more precise, repeatable measurements. It is IP65 certified for protection from dust and water.
- Calibrated micrometer measures 0 to 1" (0 to 25mm) with 0.00005" (0.001mm) resolution and +/- 0.00005" accuracy, for taking outside diameter measurements in harsh workshop conditions
- LCD screen displays in inches and metric units
- Plastic components are oil-resistant and measuring faces are carbide-tipped for durability
- Ratchet stop to help provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements
- Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against dust and water