CP2102 USB 2.0 to TTL UART Module 6Pin Serial Converter
The serial port is used in terms of communications from one device to a computer; for example, a monitor. As of present times, fewer computers are having that port available and replaced with a more compact yet fast port, the USB.
This Serial Cable has a CP2102, a stable and reliable chipset that is embedded. It is enclosed in a USB A male connector. It has a 6-pin connector on the other end with the following pinout: 3.3V, DTR/RST, TX, RX, GND & 5V.
It has baud rates of 300bps to 1.5mbps. It could operate under temperatures of -40°C to 85°C.
It has a 640 byte transmit and receive buffer. It supports hardware or x-on/x-off handshaking, and USB suspend states via SUSPEND pins.
Windows, Linux, and macOS support this module.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector. 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TX, RX, GND & 5V
- All handshaking and modem interface signals
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps
- Byte receive buffer; 640 bytes transmit buffer
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported
- Event character support Line break transmission
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40