MP3 Micro SD Card Sound WTV020 Module Arduino Compatible
This product allows for direct playback of MP3 Audio files encoded in AD4 file format stored on a MicroSD/TF card. The module features an output that can drive an 8ohm speaker using the SPK+ and SPK+ pins. Alternatively, you can drive a single ended amplifier directly from the DAC output via the AUDIO-L pin. This unit also has some few dedicated pins to allow microcontroller signals to control playback features such as play and pause, track forward/backwards and volume up/down. You could also use a two wire serial interface to select the track and send playback controls.
Please note: To use this product with a 5v Arduino such as the UNO, please use a level shifter as the signal lines are not 5v compliant.
- Supports up to 1GB MicroSD Cards
- Supports 4Bit ADCPM Format Files
- Sampling Rate: 6KHz to 36KHz for AD4 Format
- Sampling Rate: 6KHz to 16KHz for WAV Format
- 16 Bit DAC/PWM Audio Outputs
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 – 3.5VDC (3.3V) Recommend
- Quiescent Current: 3uA