Servo Micro SG92R FPV RC Drone 9g 2.5kg Torque
A small servo that is the best for your Drone, RC , Robotics projects. Any servo code, hardware or library can control this servos. Of course, its not nearly as strong as a standard servo. Works great with the Motor Shield for Arduino or by just wiring up with the Servo library. Comes with a few horns and hardware.
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (see here for an example sketch). Position "0" (1.5ms pulse) is middle, "90" (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, "-90" (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.
- Brand Name: Tower Pro
- Item NO.: SG92R
- Weight: 9g
- Dimension: 23×12.2x27mm
- Stall torque: 2.5kg /cm(4.8v)
- Gear type: Nylon with carbon fiber
- Operating speed: 0.1sec /60degree (4.8v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8v
- Temperature range: 0℃_ 55℃
- Dead band width:1us
- servo wire length: 25 cm
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Usage: Tobotics, 3D models , high speed jets and RC airplane, 250 450 RC helicopter.
- servo arms.
- Screws included and fit with Futaba servo arm
- It’s universal “S" type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, Hitec ,GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum.
- CE &RoHS approved