Battery Charger 4.2v 8.4v Double Lion Battery Compatible 2A TP5100
The use of TP5100 are for under voltage protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection, battery temperature monitoring and reverse battery protection. This module is a double switch buck 8.4V, single cell 4. 2V lithium battery charge management chip. Its ultra-compact QFN16 package and simple external circuit, making TP5100 ideal for portable equipment so large current charging management applications.
TP5100 have 5V-15V wide input voltage, dual battery trickle charge into pre-charge, constant current, constant voltage three phase, pre-charge current trickle charge current through an external resistor adjustment, the maximum charge current up to 2A. TP5100 with a frequency of 400kHz switching mode makes it possible to use a smaller outer Suo device and the large current charging still maintain a smaller amount of heat.
TP51OO built-in power PMOSFET, anti-intrusion circuit, so no anti-intrusion protection and another external Schottky diode.
- Input voltage: 5-15V DC power supply.
- Charge status: full and unloaded blue lights, charging red.
- Double 8.4v / 4.2v lithium rechargeable single .
- Programmable charge current. 0. 1A-2A .
- Programmable steady precharge current 10% -100%.
- Wide operating voltage, maximum reach I8V.
- Red and green LED charge status indicator.
- Chip temperature protection, overcurrent protection, under voltage protection.
- Battery temperature protection, reverse battery shutdown, short circuit protection.
- Switching frequency 400Khz, usable inductance 20uH and more.