NFC RFID Module PN532
NFC RFID Module PN532 is an integrated transmission module for Near Field Communication at 13.56MHz. With the mode switch on board, you can change easily between I2C, SPI, and UART modes. The integrated level shifter provides 3.3V or 5V working voltage for your choice. In addition, it supports RFID reading and writing, and NFC function with Android phone, which makes it quite convenient for wireless connection. This module is equipped with two 3mm mounting holes, of which the small dimension makes it easy for using in your project!
Note: When your wiring is correct (no short circuit), the module may be a little heated, which is just normal for use.
- Supports I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), easy to switch between these modes.
- Works in the NFC mode and RFID reader/writer mode
- The integrated 3.3V voltage regulator provides 3.3V or 5V working voltage for your choice
- Maximum distance for communication: 3 cm
- Equipped with two 3mm mounting holes, easy to use in your project with its small dimension