Jumper Wires Male - Male 10cm 20PCS
Jumper Wires Male - Male 10cm 20PCS - Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCBs. These premium jumper wires are 10cm long and come in a 'strip' of 20 (2 pieces of each of ten rainbow colors). They have 0.1" male header contacts on either end and fit cleanly next to each other on the standard-pitch 0.1" (2.54mm) header. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the 'silver latch bit' sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1"
10cm Jumper Wires (Male to Male) – Description
Jumper wires are great for connecting units across projects. This is the blend of jumper wires measuring 10cm in length and comes in a pack of 20 pieces. Also, the same integration comes in other length variants as per users’ needs. Jumper wires are super-easy to use since they are very flexible and can be detached easily from numerous wires as per requirements.
Physically, the set of jumper wires reflects a captivating pattern of colors with headers on each end. It features a single-pin male header to the single-pin male header. The overall execution makes it compatible with 2.54mm mil spacing pin headers. Further, the jumper wire is an electrical cable to accommodate the flow of electricity through the dedicated protocol of units. Also, it can perform as a group of wires in the same cable where one can also find a header or connector pins at both ends.
The prime purpose of the jumper wire blend is to interconnect the components associated with breadboards. In addition to that, you can execute the same across prototyping and testing circuits. Internally, the wire can also facilitate users with some integrated elements within the breadboard to support the relationship between different departments of the Arduino project as a whole. It can interconnect with other equipment or components without performing the soldering.
In terms of usability, the jumper wires (Male-Male) bring greater applicability to a wide range of projects and technologies. An engineer can implement the wire with Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Arduino, and many other mini-PC and development boards. Another attractive point is that it is quite beneficial while aggregating the PCB project, breadboard connections, or PC motherboard. Users are all set to plug and unplug the circuit easily for prototyping and can be executed again and again.
Features and Specifications –
While exploring features and specifications, jumper wires demonstrate a range of creative ideologies and executions. Various major highlights are as follow:
- Firstly, jumper wire cables (Male to Male) are well compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers to support users during the implementation of varied projects.
- You can insert their end connectors into the slots provided in a breadboard to fit the individual Dupont cables. Also, end connectors can be inserted into the head connect, circuit board, or a portion of test equipment.
- Further, it brings a good pack of 20 pieces of chromatic color jump wire.
- Jumper wires are durable and reusable.
- These wires can be used for electronic project and Genuine Arduino products.
- One can install the jumper wires conveniently without a hassle.
- Quality is always superior alongside greater working conditions.
- Moreover, it can be plugged and unplugged easily.