NFC RFID MFRC522 Reader Kit 13.56MHz
This NFC RFID Reader Kit 13.56MHz uses low power consumption. It has a compact size to read and write labels. The operation frequency is at 13.56 MHz, the same frequency as the NFC. It can be easily used for Arduino and other microcontroller. The communication speed is 424 kbit/s.
RFID supports card types are mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 mifare ultralight, mifare pro and mifare desfire.
Note: It does not support RFID cards running at 125 KHz frequency. It only supports cards running at a frequency of 13.56 MHz.
- Operating Current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- Sleep Current:
- Peak Current:
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
- Environmental Operating Temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
- Reader Distance: ≥50mm/1.95"(mifare 1 )
- Module Size: 40mm×60mm/1.57*2.34"
- Module interfaces SPI Parameter
- Data transfer rate: maximum 10Mbit/s
- MF RC522 is applied to the highly integrated read and write.
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Smart meters and portable handheld devices developed better choice.
- The MF RC522 use of advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- The digital part of to handle the ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- support rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- MF RC522 are similar to MF RC500 MF RC530 , but also have the characteristics and differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection narrow PCB board volume, reduce costs.
- The MF522-AN module design circuit card reader, easy to use.
- Low cost, and applies to the user equipment development.
- The reader and advanced applications development meet the user RF card terminal design/production needs.
- This module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
- 1 x A RFID-RC522 Module
- 1 x The Standard S50 Blank Card
- 1 x S50 special-shaped card (as shown by the key ring shape)
- 1 x straight Pin
- 1 x Curved Pin