Capacitive Touch Module 4 Channel TTP224
The Capacitive Touch Module 4 Channel TTP224 is a 4 touch key module. It is a innovative way on eliminating the traditional key press button. Within a few millimeters it can detect the finger sense electronically. This allow to simulate the action of button "press". This module is compatible with any Arduino board.
- Onboard TTP224 capacitive touch sensor IC 4 keys
- 4 board-level status indicator
- Working voltage: 2.4V-5.5V
- Advanced Pins breakout, so that the output mode and working mode selectable.
- Low power selection
- PCB board size: 35 (mm) x29 (mm)
- Capacitive Touch Module 4-Channel x1