HDMI To VGA+Audio Adapter
This HDMI To VGA+ Audio Adapter helps you when you want to connect a computer or tablet that with HDMI output to a VGA input device. This nifty adapter cable has a classic HDMI plug connector at one end and at the other end a DB-15 VGA connector. There's also a 3.5mm audio jack on the side, this provides stereo headphone out (HDMI cables carry both video and audio). You may also need a VGA DB15 male/male cable (not included) to connect this to your monitor!
When using this module with a Raspberry Pi, we suggest editing config.txt to set "hdmi_safe=1" output for best results (otherwise, the Pi may not 'recognize' the HDMI display and revert to composite output). The easiest way to do that is to insert the programmed Pi SD card into your computer and look for the config.txt file that is in the root directory of the SD card, edit it, and save it.
- Power Input: No need extra power, power supply from HDMI Power.
- It has built in chip to transform the signal. ONLY work for HDMI to VGA.
- It supports full-size high-definition resolution of 720p or 1080p.
- Suitable for All HDMI input device (like PC, DVD, PS3, Xbox360, etc ) and VGA output device (like monitor, projectors, etc).
- Built-in chipset.
- Support Audio output, 3.5mm headphone cable included
- Length: 200mm .
- Color: Black or White
- Standard HDMI plug
- Standard DB15 VGA socket