Feather M0 Express CircuitPython ATSAMD21 Cortex
This one of the special Feather from Adafruit. This one is designed for CircuitPython! The CircuitPython is a noob oriented style of MicroPython. It is small but it has the full feature of Python programming designed for circuitry and electronics.
Please take note that the CircuitPython needs to be loaded. We have a full guide on that.
The heart of the Feather M0 is an ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+ processor meaning you can also use your Arduino IDE.
Here's some handy specs!
- Measures 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.28" (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in
- Light as a (large?) feather - 5 grams
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 256KB of FLASH + 32KB of RAM
- No EEPROM
- 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- You also get tons of pins - 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
- PWM outputs on all pins
- 6 x 12-bit analog inputs
- 1 x 10-bit analog ouput (DAC)
- Built in 100mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- 4 mounting holes
- Product Dimensions: 51.0mm x 22.8mm x 7.3mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.3"
- Product Weight: 4.7g / 0.2oz
- Reset button