Electrical Conductivity K10 Sensor Kit for Arduino
This sensor measures electrical conductivity in liquid, such as seawater, brine and other. It can measure up to 100ms/cm. Ideal instrument for water quality applications. It supports 3 to 5VDC of voltage input. You can use this sensor easily with an Arduino board.
We strongly recommend using a temperature sensor as this product does not contain it yet. This is to achieve an automatic temperature compensation.
Signal Conversion Board
- Supply Voltage: 3.0~5.0V
- Output Voltage: 0~3.2V
- Probe Connector: BNC
- Signal Connector: PH2.0-3Pin
- Measurement Accuracy: ±5% F.S.
- Board size: 42mm x 32mm
Electrical Conductivity Probe
- Probe Type: Laboratory Grade
- Cell Constant: 10±2
- Support Detection Range: 10~100ms/cm
- Temperature Range: 0~40°C
- Probe Life: >0.5 year (Actual life is related to frequency of use and scene)
- Cable Length: 100±2cm