Stepper Motor Driver EasyDriver A3967
Controlling a 4-wire stepper motor would be less complicated with this compact yet powerful stepper motor driver. The EasyDriver module could drive up to around 750mA per phase of a bipolar stepper motor. The EasyDriver requires 6V to 30V to power the stepper motor.
- Based on the A3967 micro-stepping driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change the micro-stepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds