This is a standard '130 size' DC motor. It comes with a wider operating range than most toy motors: from 4.5 to 9VDC, This range makes them perfect for controlling with most of the Arduino Motor Shield, or with an Arduino where you are more likely to have 5 or 9V available than a high current 3V setting.
If you find it hard to fix this motor in your project, you can have a look at the 130 DC Motor Bracket, hope it helps for you.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Rated Voltage: 6.0VDC
- Rated Load: 10 g*cm
- No-load Current: 70 mA max
- No-load Speed: 9100 ±1800 rpm
- Loaded Current: 250 mA max
- Loaded Speed: 4500 ±1500 rpm
- Starting Torque: 20 g*cm
- Stall Current: 500mA max
- Body Size: 27.5mm x 20mm x 15mm
- Shaft Size: 8mm x 2mm diameter
- Weight: 17.5 grams