Capacitive Touch Module 4 Channel TTP224
Tired of buttons always ruining the aesthetic of your devices? This must be the item you need! The Capacitive Touch Module 4 Channel TTP224 is a 4-touch key module that provides you with a fresh way to incorporate keypress inputs on your projects. It detects your fingers millimeters away so you don't need to press that hard to trigger a signal. Moreover, this module is compatible with any microcontroller and Arduino board in existence. What a treat!
- Onboard TTP224 capacitive touch sensor IC 4 keys
- 4 board-level status indicator
- Working voltage: 2.4V-5.5V
- Advanced Pins breakout, so that the output mode and working mode selectable.
- Low power selection
- PCB board size: 35 (mm) x29 (mm)
- Capacitive Touch Module 4-Channel x1