LCD Keypad Shield For Arduino V2.0
The Arduino LCD Keypad Shield V2 provides 2x16 LCD character display and a built-in six (6) momentary push buttons. The pins: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are connected to the Analog Pin 0, each has its own resistance value. This will enable to save digital I/O pins just by using one analog input pin.
This LCD Keypad Shield V2 provides 2x16 LCD looks like a control panel. It has a straightforward library that can make screen programming easy. Please take note that is compatible with 5V Arduino board variant such as Arduino UNO, Arduino Leonardo and Arduino Mega.
- 5V is the operating vola
- D4~D10 D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D9, D10 are the drive Pin
- It has five (5) buttons for five (5) key inputs
- dimension: 54*84mm(2.13*3.31")
- (16x2) blue background LCD
- LCD Keypad Shield V2.0 x1