CCTREE ABS 3D Printing Filament 1.75mm SKIN
- 1.75mm diameter
- 1kg net weight
- Spool Size: Diameter 200mm + inner hub 55mm
- Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printing Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Print Temperature: 220 - 250°C, depending on printer model
- Leapfrog Creatr
- and any other FDM 3D printers
ABS is abbreviated as Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. it is used for 3D FDM or FFF printers and comes in the form of a long filament spun around a spool. Operating the 3D printer is fairly simple: the ABS strand is guided into an extrusion head or extruder that heats the ABS plastic to its melting point in order to liquefy it.
ABS VS PLA
- Low Warping, Low Shrinkage, Low Layer Separation
- ABS filament is more flexible than PLA filament, it is good for mechanical designs.
- ABS filament has a longer lifespan than PLA filament.
- Impact resistant and has a matte look and finish
- Great adhesion to the print bed and between layers.
- Uniform diameter
- High melting points