DC Motor Driver / Controller 2x2A L298N
A DC motor would only go on a specific rotation if you connected it directly to a power supply. This module helps you control its rotation and its speed. It has an integration with the famous L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver Integrated Circuit. You could control 2 motors with this module quickly and independently. This module could be supplied with 4.8V to 46V for the motor and 6V to 12V for the module. It takes up 36mA when in use and can drive current of up to 2A.
To connect this to your Arduino, you will need to use 4 digital pins, and power supply (VCC/GND). You may use this in projects like a 2-wheeled mobile robot. This breakout module with standard screw holes will help on applications and devices with flat spaces, so you don't need to use the Arduino stacked up shield.
- The logic part of the input voltage: 6 ~ 12V
- Driven part of the input voltage Vs: 4.8 ~ 46V
- The logical part of the work current Iss: 36mA
- Drive part of the operating current Io: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 degree Celsius)
- Control signal input level:
- High level: 2.3V = Vin = Vss
- Low:-0.3V = Vin = 1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +130 degree Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Module Size: 47 mm × 53mm
- Module Weight: About 29g